Trash & Recycling
Trash and recycling is a city-paid service. Service is provided by Waste Management. The collection day for Lake Quivira is Wednesday. To ensure pick-up, you should have your bins curbside by 6:00 a.m.
Below are links to the most commonly asked questions:
- What do I do if my trash or recycling didn't get picked up?
- Recycling options
- Where can I purchase overflow trash stickers?
- Who do I call if I smell landfill odor?
- WM holiday schedule - will service be delayed?
- Who do I call when the community dumpsters are full?
- When is the large-item & shred event held?
- What items can I set out on the large item pick-up day?
- In conjunction with the large item pick-up day, what items can be set out for donation to the City Union Mission?